1. YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE IT
Collection of your personal data
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site, at our counters or in our stores. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
• Age and date of birth
• Username and password
• Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
• Your skincare concerns
• Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
• Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments)
How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide to:
• Send you promotional materials or other communications
• Provide services to you
• Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
• Create and manage your online account
• Respond to your inquiries
• Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
2. Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal data held by us will be kept confidential, except we may disclose your personal data to the following parties (who may be located and use your personal data outside of your country of residence):
Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested by you; and
Any other party where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law or court of law, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
We do not provide your personal data to any other third parties unless your prior express consent is obtained. We may transfer anonymous and aggregated data to third parties from time to time, which may include your personal data in an anonymous format and which does not (and is not able to) identify you in any way.
Like most e-commerce websites, we use "cookie" technology. A cookie is a very small text file that a website can save onto your computer's hard disk to store your information and settings. When you log on, the cookie tells us whether you have visited us before or are a new visitor. It doesn't track any personal information, give us the means to contact you, extract information from your computer or deliver viruses. Furthermore, your address or credit card information is never stored in a cookie. Cookies are simply the most efficient way for us to be able to offer you an enjoyable online shopping environment.
Exposed believes in providing a safe and secure shopping experience for all of our clients. We provide stringent and effective security measures on our Website.
It is our policy to NEVER send private information, such as your credit card number, via email. In fact, this is a practice we recommend you adopt in all of your Internet activities.
We designed the Site to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you'll be unable to inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
5. Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Email Privacy Matters
We use your email address only to send you information and updates about Exposed. On your registration form you may select whether or not you want to receive extra emails from us. You can unsubscribe at any time you wish to be taken off the Primitif emailing list.
These Policy were last updated on 16th September 2013.